请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 907|回复: 0

tiffany milano-Trinidad James strikes 'All Gold'

[复制链接]
kelin45955 发表于 2013-9-2 12:31:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Trinidad James strikes 'All Gold'
Let's get one thing straight: Trinidad James (aka Nicholas Williams) doesn't care what you think about him. The 25yearold rapper, currently on a twomonth tour with South By Southwest appearances packed in the middle, acknowledges that he's an acquired taste, "somebody you've got to get used to." But his music clearly makes sense to Def Jam, which signed the highly soughtafter rookie in December. Now,tiffany milano, after a fast rise to fame, the Atlanta hiphop scene's latest golden child (literally, off the viral success of his All Gold Everything video) is just getting to work.
On the move: Born in Trinidad,tiffany, the MC's childhood was filled with moves from Trinidad to Canada back to Trinidad to New York to Florida to Atlanta to South Carolina and back to Atlanta, all before graduating high school. When kids would make fun of his accent, "I just got witty and started getting back on everyone ? and then people stopped."
Learning curve: James is still figuring things out  he has, after all, only been rapping seriously for about a year  and he knows he still has a lot to learn. "I'm what you call a true freshman, because I really am fresh and new to the game." Anything you hear him do is something he's "trying out for the first time." Part of what's exciting about his shows, he says, is that he's not a pro yet. "I'm picking up skills, picking up new stuff, learning different things. ? Right now, I'm in the graspingalltheknowledge phase." When he takes the stage each night,tiffany outlet, he still has to win over the crowd. While All Gold Everything has been the driving force, Females Welcomed, featuring Reija Lee, and Givin' No F are other standouts in an eclectic body of work highlighted by girls,tiffany roma, molly (a drug known as a pure form of MDMA) and fun. Music,tiffany outlet italia, no matter the genre, is all about "how it makes you feel" and "having a good time," James says. The acronym in the mixtape's title is meant to serve as a reminder: Don't be sensitive as (expletive) every day. "Why be sensitive about things you can't change? It makes no sense," he says. "You figure out a better way to change the future than try to dwell in the past."
In good company: The success of the video for All Gold Everything  which has amassed more than 9 million views so far and features James decked out in a heap of gold jewelry and an openleopardshirtandslippers combo  has positioned James in a place where his next moves will decide if he'll become a major player in hiphop's evolving landscape. "I really appreciate all the blessings that come with it." But he wants "people to understand (the mixtape) the same way they took the time to check the video, the single."
Fashion forward: Before James embarked on his rap career, the distinctively dressed rapper managed a clothing store in Atlanta called Ginza Boutique. "I thoroughly enjoy my style," says James, who proclaims "Fashion is my heart" on his Twitter bio. "There's no definition on it. I'm just doing me." Would James consider taking a leap into the fashion industry? Style is one of his passions, but "who knows?" he says. For now,tiffany outlet, he's taking "everything one step at a time."
An unlikely pair: With an album "on the way," the only person on James' dream list of collaborations might not be who you'd think. "She's an amazing singer. She's freaking amazing," he says of Adele, who just picked up an Oscar for Skyfall, her theme to the James Bond movie of the same name. "(The song) Skyfall blew my mind." He's positive they'd write a great song together.相关的主题文章:

tiffany anelli-school guidance counselor fired ove

tiffany roma-Pensare tutto il box

tiffany e co-Imparare che tipo di studente prestit

tiffany anelli-The Campus ideer Story

tiffany-Di Rhode Island ny
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网 ( 蜀ICP备09040710号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:50 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 16 queries .