请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 939|回复: 0

mbt baratos-Gravel Ridge church revokes Boy Scout rental

[复制链接]
gene91997 发表于 2013-9-2 18:00:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Gravel Ridge church revokes Boy Scout rental
There'll be many more of these,mbt baratos, for sure.
But hat tip to the First Baptist Church of Gravel Ridge for being first in the race to local news media to trumpet their forsaking of Boy Scout troop sponsorship because of the national organization's decision to allow gay members.
"scripture makes it clear that homosexuality is a sin,mbt barcelona, Reed expressed. "God's word explicitly says homosexuality is a choice, a sin, it something you're born with. It's just like settling on be a bully. I can choose to be a bully or not,
,it certainly is not a hate thing here, It's a moral stance we will need to take as a Southern Baptist Church, he was quoted saying. "Anyone is nice here. We have homosexuals who attend here who are either hard pressed with it or have asked to be forgiven. But anyone is pleasant, And it is precisely what we told the troop members,
I'd love if the good pastor could send me a citation on sexual identity or, more desirable, On Jesus' teaching on the subject. I do recall Him debating children. (Matthew 19:14.)
In the meanwhile came a silver lining in Eagle Scout Sean Cass, Who lamented the disruption for kids who plan to go camping and who had a generally more open view of life among 12yearolds:
Cass wishes see the Boy Scouts troop continue as is,mbt espa?a, And thinks any child, irrespective of sexual orientation, Should have time to learn about nature and leadership as he did.
"to the boys. this may not be for the adults, he was quoted saying. "We're not a political design. We're a group of guys that camp and hiking, And I believe every boy will have that opportunity if he wants it,相关的主题文章:

mbt precios-Based faculty admissions

mbt madrid-Relay For Life Events Put Cancer Fight In every person's Hands

mbt outlet-Decommits from Penn state's borders

mbt precios-Locals react to deadly Sikh temple taking pictures

mbt madrid-Bourdais breaks trophy but savors 2nd
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网 ( 蜀ICP备09040710号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:45 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 16 queries .