找回密码
 加入科信
查看: 639|回复: 0

nike free,Big climb Coming for NIH

[复制链接]
kelin45205 发表于 2013-7-15 16:10:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Big climb Coming for NIH
I apologize for posting this here but I can't discover how to contact you.
I'm seeking to get in edgewise with people in astronomy (to begin). I'm writing to quickly go over the unintended consequences of a new law (CPSIA) That will have got a negative effect on science education in the US. the best 2/10/09, Any product for the purpose of children 12 and younger, That doesn't have a certain kind of recognition, Cannot be sold or even distributed. I thought to write you so that they can galvanize consumers, Hardly any consumers always be it or how it will affect their children's education.
as an example, I know a carrier who sells telescopes to schools. As of february, He will never be. the testing costs $24,nike free,000 per model type, He only markets $32,000 in gross sales of them so it doesn't make sense to keep selling them ( [Link was cleared] ). We're thinking of cornering the market on paper towel cardboard tubes. when you're a kid, Squinting through those is good enough for star gazing. Don't rob our idea, It's how we plan to earn their living after tools used in science education are in effect, stopped.
One of his suppliers is huge producers of those little ten cent light bulbs that go into microscopes,nike free shop. That manufacturer has announced they will not be selling those either,nike free review. Congress has determined that the tiny drop of lead solder renders them too hazardous to get along with children so no more microscopes in schools either. ( [Link was flourished] Yeah our lawmakers! Boo research!
I'll spare you anymore boring details but in simple terms,nike online, clientele, school staff, Kids and manufacturing businesses are hosed. Any kind of child's product imaginable is affected. I work in apparel so I deal with anything items related. i decided to mention it to you so you could advise anyone interested and hopefully gain support in preventing the law's enactment. If you find attractive knowing more about it, Let me know but you can find plenty on your own. It's be great if you could spread this news through out your community everywhere.
相关的主题文章:

nike free run,Description Of Lebron Basketball Shoes And why you ought to Purcha

nike shoes,the main advantage of Shoes Engineered For A Use

nike australia,TALES OF the city

nike free 3.0 sale,boot and vestibular issues

nike free review,Metallic Silver Nike Hyperfuse Shoes For tennis

nike free run 3,Vans shopping halt shoes

nike online,Suede Shoes In Mens clothing fashion

nike shoes,Bobbleheads and exercises
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 07:08 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 26 queries .