找回密码
 加入科信
查看: 674|回复: 0

cheap nike free run,India's WC keepsakes to be auctioned

[复制链接]
kelin45205 发表于 2013-7-16 22:58:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
India's WC keepsakes to be auctioned
Mumbai: A bat and a ball autographed by the members of the triumphant 2011 World Cup winning Indian squad are among various sports memorabilia that would go under the auctioneer's hammer here on February 11 to raise money for charitable trust The Foundation.
Among other notable items that you will find auctioned off,cheap nike free run, Includes Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni's bat that he used ever Cup, The signed bat by all captains who took part in the mega event, The shoes worn by pacer Zaheer Khan in the match, Spanish tennis great Rafael Nadal's autographed tennis shoes and a football autographed by Argentina's mercurial player Lionel Messi.
Also among the sports items to be auctioned off are West Indian great Brian Lara's bat, The runners worn by "hovering Sikh" Milkha Singh when he finished fourth in the 200m at the 1960 Rome Olympics and the memorabilia of ledendary allrounders Kapil Dev, Imran Khan, Ian Botham and richard Hadlee.
The Test blazers and pullovers of the former Indian spin quartet as well as an autographed ball by the foursome Erapalli Prasanna, Bhagwat Chandrasekar, Srinivas Venkataraghavan and Bishen Singh Bedi are often to be auctioned off.
Other sports items to be auctioned is assigned to cricketers VVS Laxman and Harbhajan Singh, Fivetime women's world boxing champion MC Mary Kom, tennis games duo Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi,nike store, 2010 world struggling champion and Olympic bronze medal winner Sushil Kumar, Beijing bronze medalwinning boxer Vijender Singh and hockey ace Dhanraj Pillay.
The auction titled 'Equation a bidding for equality' organised by the trust founded by actor and rugby player Rahul Bose, continues to be hailed by Tendulkar, Grandmaster Vishwanathan Anand, Beijing Olympic gold medallist Abhinav Bindra and ace badminton player Saina Nehwal.
"As a proud indian native, some causes close to my heart. Working towards a society without splendour is definitely one of them. May the foundation grow from strength to strength, Tendulkar said in a message.
"We win medals but here i am winning hearts and smiles.
I wish 'The Foundation' and Rahul Bose the very best, Said Anand whose World Champion Trophy won in Tehran in 2000 is also sinking the hammer.
"To give my badminton racquet and shoes I used at last year's AllEngland to the inspiration is a matter of great joy to me. Keep up the good work, Saina said in her message.
"This country needs organisations like the basis. My best wishes are with them, Said ace rifle player with the dice Bindra.
In pics: queensland vs Sri Lanka, champs Trophy Game 126
In pix: great britain vs New Zealand, winners Trophy Game 118
In pictures: china vs Pakistan, ICC champs Trophy, gaming 106
In images: West Indies vs South photography equipment,nike free, winners Trophy Game 97
In fakes: the united kingdomt vs Sri Lanka, champions Trophy Game 86
In pics: sydney vs New Zealand, winners Trophy Game 77
In photos: of india vs West Indies,cheap nike free, champions Trophy Game 611
Virat Kohi's road to 100 ODIs: A gallery of a best6
In photos: Pakistan vs South photography equipment, champions Trophy Game 58
In images: other Zealand vs Sri Lanka, ICC champs Trophy 2013, gameplay 48
In fakes: England vs questions, ICC champs Trophy 2013, game 3
Top media reports
china v Sri Lanka? oh no, Not again Balltampering allegations against England a concern: AB de Villiers England test awaits 'chokers' South Africa in CT semifinal Pujara balances 'Sir' Ravindra Jadeja to Anil Kumble
sought after news
Vodafone India cuts data charges by 80 per centKumaon: constant rain leaves pilgrims of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra strandedFB, Twitter users slam Mamata for 'shut up' commentDalmiya wrong in accepting 'illegitimate' session: BindraBalltampering accusations against England a concern: AB de VilliersLalu Prasad Yadav will take you dig at Nitish Kumar for praising Narendra Modi
Politics India Movies IBN South Cricket Photos Videos Video Streams World Business Sports Blogs Tech Latest News Talk Citizen Journalist Sitemap Football News Books Chat Blaze Apps TV Live TV TimeCrunch TV South India India Global Masand Review Tennis Golf Formula One Tech Toys Documents newssheets
相关的主题文章:

nike free shop,Dad walk me down the section

nike free australia,Sea of Shoes Spring means Art

nike free australia,Choosing Shoes For wedding ceremony Day

nike free,TSA's new requirements both safe

nike store,Put in shoes concept of put in shoes in

nike free run sale,Lovvd is a marketplace for buying pre

nike free run,How to Buy conventional Kokeshi

nike store,Mom's unusual bullying lesson sparks community
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 11:03 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 26 queries .