找回密码
 加入科信
查看: 662|回复: 0

nike free run sale,high on design

[复制链接]
kelin45205 发表于 2013-7-16 23:08:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
high on design
Hidesign removes pride in rebellion. When fussy celebrate bags, stuffed with bling, Were standard,nike free run sale, It flaunted the policies and created sturdy, sun kissed, clutches with clean lines. This was in the late 70s generally if the brand was born. consequently it's gradually evolved into a defiantly individual entity, Defining luxury as hand made design, abundantly supplied with details. So it's not surprising that its first collection of sunglasses follows the same rules.
The newly launched line involves what Hidesign calls "Retrochic sunglasses with a current day edge,nike free run, Founder and chief executive Dilip Kapur says they exude Hidesign's "Philosophy of relieve, The glasses are constructed of acetate,nike online, Metal and imitation leather, by choice avoiding plastic. "only because, extremely well,cheap nike free, Can you imagine Hidesign using plastic material, a laugh Dilip, have to, "this is why we use acetate instead (Acetate is sold using wood pulp as a raw material. It's used in premium sunglasses world-wide.) it shouldn't give you allergies because of plastic and chemicals. this does not corrode. And when it's hand polished it gives this incredible translucent glow from deep inside which 's something you never get from plastic"
Of course the sunglasses also have an original Hidesign stamp: buckskin. Kapur says they decided to move into sun shades to diversify the brand. "I think there we were getting typecast as a bag brand. this isn't how we see ourselves, He us states, building, "I wasn't so limited when I set about. I used to make whatever crossed my heart. I caused metal. I made clothings. I even made situation. Then I got hold of the hotels, spectacles were a logical choice, Since they associated the bags. "chance, There's a need for it here, Kapur reports, Talking about how India is his biggest market as it has no other significant players in the designer sunglass segment yet. "Hidesign clearly attracts a definite type of a woman or man. Independent. commercial. encouraged by the world" The Hidesign team works with a French company, Which works on the design, And then gets the dark glasses made in China. "We go there wonderful our research. Sit down with builders. Go back and forth. We add the stamping and leather design,
This first collection offers the classic styling or a more cheeky line of vintage shapes in bright colours such as red, lilac and aubergine. There are 46 options one could use in all. Available in 39 Hidesign stores across the country, the glasses are Polarized, plus UVA UVB protected. they can be priced between Rs.3000 if you want to Rs. 4500" tells Kapur,
相关的主题文章:

nike australia,How to shed pounds Speed Walking

cheap nike free run,Cherry Cream Cheese Pie formula

nike free 3.0 sale,In Mandali Buddha Prasad golf s

cheap nike free run,the optimal Walking Shoes for Oversupina

cheap nike free run,pick a quality shoes for spring training Consumer Tips

nike free run 3,Fake oakley radar MBT boots and shoes

nike free,Rhinestone shoes and boots

nike free australia,What shoes supply you with the
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 18:13 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 26 queries .