找回密码
 加入科信
查看: 794|回复: 0

What's the Talk of YOUR Nation

[复制链接]
beatsqwmk 发表于 2013-7-27 13:46:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What's the Talk of YOUR Nation
Every morning at 9 o'clock, the TOTN staff gathers 'round to take stock of the day's news. Heaven help the producer who overslept and failed to even catch the headlines... on rare occasion when this happens to me, I feel behind all day. Once we get the major stories covered, we like to dig a little deeper to see what's going on that people are truly talking about at the dinner table, in the morning carpool, and queued up at the grocery store. We have various strategies for it  our executive producer seems to host and/or attend an immeasurable number of dinner parties stocked with interesting people, which always get the gears in her brain grinding on new topics,beats studio, whereas I like to go online to check out the local papers in places I used to live, and places where my friends and family still reside. We can't cover the entire country every day, however, which is where you come in. You, our loyal TOTN listeners, literally DO span the country and the globe. So we want to know: What's going on in your town? What is everyone talking about? Maybe you live in Dubuque, Iowa, where . Or maybe you live in Memphis, where the is the talk of the coffeehouse or seem of limited interest  geographically, demographically, whatever  if people are talking about it, there's generally a nugget in there that speaks to a broader human discussion or truth. So tell us: what's the buzz where you live? We want to turn your stories into on-air content, so if you've got links, please send them along...
相关的主题文章:

?aid=1900983

?aid=160056

?mod=viewthread&tid=2261686
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 11:27 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 26 queries .