找回密码
 加入科信
查看: 1185|回复: 0

lacoste bags-Timex Altimeter WS4 Watch reviews

[复制链接]
roger1991 发表于 2013-7-29 13:34:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Timex Altimeter WS4 Watch reviews
The Timex Company is a world leader in digital timepiece technology. they have been around as Timex Corporation since 1960 and have truly dominated the market in the 1950s as well, specially in America. it once was called US Time Corporation, So you'd expect them to acquire their act together making a digital product like this.
I have got their watches down on scuba dives and never missed a beat. These are quite durable watches and perform way better than the claims they make in their product literature.
Here are the characteristics of the WS4: enough time, distresses, stop-watch, Thermometer, barometer, Altimeter, Compass, And recording of the reading with some weather predicting capability.
The Timex altimeter watch also has backlighting witches quite pleasing. They call is actually "Indiglo" and delay quite well. For night use it is quite easy to see and differentiate the digital characters.
although the Timex watch with altimeter function is quite easy to get used to, I recommend that you take much more time and read the owner's manual. Simply because you want to completely understand how the watch works and how it gets data. This will be very helpful in the words and you're encountering different climatic conditions. You don't have to be an expert but it will be very helpful if your least familiar with how all these pieces operate.
A couple more interesting points for your mind: the wrist watch face is a mineral crystal,lacoste bags, It is clean to a depth of 50 m, There is both metric and English readouts made available, It has a very easily replaceable and readily available CR 2430 battery.
in, how big the altimeter watch helps its readability the case is quite large at 50 mm wide and 40 mm tall. It is a paltry 16 mm deep quiet thin for a watch with this much data logging total capacity. The strap is a big old 30 mm thick though.
this wrist watch comes in six different colors black, white wines, Orange, green, silver collectibles,lacoste sale, And orange.
individualized note: I've used Timex products the past 20 years and never had a problem. That's NEVER had a situation,lacoste canada. These can be extremely reliable watches and you will not go wrong buying the Timex altimeter watch.
The only downside I know of is it. though it may be an easy to replace battery, It doesn't let you know when it's about to fail and it fails rapidly. meaning, You can be on the words and not realize that you are going to lose power and your watch completely die on you.
相关的主题文章:

lacoste clothing-the way you use Content Marketing To Find N

lacoste outlet-Sunshine Barbecues spelled out

lacoste polo-minimum luxury SUV class grows

lacoste outlet-Tata motors global sales down 16
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 01:48 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 26 queries .