找回密码
 加入科信
查看: 690|回复: 0

lacoste shoes-dealing Moms or SAHM Poll

[复制链接]
kelin68278 发表于 2013-7-30 09:24:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
dealing Moms or SAHM Poll,lacoste shoes
With just this info you can't really decide. I would also say equally desperate, So i did not vote. I believe identity also has a lot of weight on this.
I work because i like to work. I have no wish to be a SAHM. with that being said, I still have to cram all the house work in the few hours I have at home; Which seems tough sometimes. every night I make my lunch for next day, Wash wines pump parts,lacoste, Make food for folks,lacoste sale, raised on, soak, and so forth,accessories. with no help, Since DH works other shift.
But I don't ever stress about the house. at any time. If it has to stay dirty, It won't kill LO or everyone. as an example,lacoste store, I don't remember when was any time I vaccumed my bedroom. LO isn't crawl there,lacoste shoes, SoI do not worry about it.
I haven't done both so I don't fully realize; never the less, I do see where Blondie_J is caused by. I been employed by full time since I was 15yrs old. I also held down 2 jobs while a full time college studenttook care of my disabled father even planned a wedding my last semester of college all by myself I was seriously never has exhausted as I am now!
Don't misunderstand me, I LOVE being a work from home mom but today I have cleaned the bathrooms, kitchen area,lacoste polo shirts, discs, laundry washing, bathed hell even peed ALL while I had a very clingy 10m old pulling at my legs, He is facing some major seperation anxiety. But the way I look at it is I may not get the luxurious of having the drive to work or lunch break for "everybody" Time BUT I do have the posh of being home all day everyday with my lil man! (whether he is cranky as all get out!) haha. could not have it either other way.
But honestly I do feel as if both have stresses, Just various types of stresses. I can't imagine working not in the home all day then having to come home and rush to get dinner made, House cleaned out,lacoste sale, and so forth,accessories. All while attempting spend quality time with my baby. I think working moms SAHM's both use a hard job. together. If you have any concerns about your own health or the fitness of your child, You should always consult with a physician or other doctor. Please review the policy and Terms of Use before using this site. Your standby and call time site indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Use.
相关的主题文章:

lacoste-Full flying

lacoste shoes-Fashion Leather Bags turn you into Shine

lacoste polo-Decoding cookware Pop

lacoste store-Bold is attractive as fashion gets a spring in

lacoste canada store-drop off

ralph lauren-Build improved Fashion Displays

lacoste canada store-Buying holds in Bangalore

lacoste sale-Fashion wedding photographer emphasized emotion

lacoste store-how does someone promote a web app to bloggers

lacoste polo-3 Alternative Ways To Heal bring abou
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 09:30 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 26 queries .