找回密码
 加入科信
查看: 698|回复: 0

lacoste polo-DisclosureButton Indicator or your own Accessory Type doesn seem to

[复制链接]
kelin68278 发表于 2013-7-30 09:34:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
DisclosureButton Indicator or your own Accessory Type doesn seem to appear when set on a UiTableView,lacoste polo
This is a weird thing for a nice and noticing lately. It always displays just the text label in the cell but, No button in the software. Am I missing something? Note that that isn't the first time I am using a UITableViewCell. I have never come across this challenge earlier. Meanwhile I am testing this on iOS6 and have confirmed this behavior both on the iPad simulator not to mention device it self.
better! I have sorted out this. My Viewcontroller was initially a subClass of UIViewController instead of UITableViewController,lacoste polo shirts. I did this thinking I would be adding extra views to the main View which would do not have anything to do with the TableView,lacoste online. I then changed it to UITableViewController and voila it all worked complete,lacoste sale. But then this is a trade off between the flexibility provided by UiViewController and UitableViewController as I now have to add those extra views either in to the headerview or the footerview of the TableView,lacoste. Nonetheless I have to deal with it any way,lacoste clothing. I hope this can help some one,lacoste canada.
相关的主题文章:

cheap lacoste polo-Fashion Forecast 2013 for women

lacoste watches-Erlang or Is it advisable vs

lacoste clothing-Harlem's Fashion Row Fall 2013 Show At The Apollo Theater extra

lacoste online-Growth coming over for Four Corners

lacoste-an opportunity To Rent Houseboat In Paris

lacoste polo shirts-gaining from a Regular Exhibiting Workou

lacoste canada store-9 Fashion pertaining to Men Over 40

lacoste shoes-Friendly costs In Singapore

lacoste polo-Forte Forte the coziness In Everyday Fashion
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 23:57 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 26 queries .