找回密码
 加入科信
查看: 1011|回复: 0

mbt zapatillas-2 more people file petitions for House race

[复制链接]
gene91997 发表于 2013-8-28 13:30:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2 more people file petitions for House race
representative. Charlie Wilson keeps growing by the day.
Two lots more people Sam Hepfner Jr. Of Salem and Cory McCusker of Poland filed candidacy petitions this week with the Columbiana County Board of Elections to run against Wilson, Bringing to four the number of individuals to do so.
Hepfner is seeking the Republican nomination in the May 4 primary election,mbt zapatillas, out of the box Dr. mark Allen of Mahoning County. McCusker is wanting the Libertarian Party's nomination, While Richard Cadle of North Jackson filed to run for the 6th District congressional seat under the metabolic rate Party.
also this group, Two other people are intending to run for the 6th District seat: Republican rich Stobbs,mbt outlet, Who won the Republican nomination two years ago but lost in the general election to Wilson, And Republican Bill manley from Poland.
Then there exists Wilson, a new Democra functionalt, might yet to file. The due date is Feb. 18.
coming from the group, Only Hepfner contacted the paper to announce his candidacy. Grant department store.
As the drug and crime problem spread to Youngstown institutions, Hepfner said he moved to his sister's home in Salem so he could attend the New Franklin audra Academy, Which is attributed with the church his family attended. He later graduated from New Bethlehem (pa.) Wesleyan Methodist university,mbt madrid, Graduating opening into his class.
Hepfner said he was moved to run for Congress because of his concern the nation he loves is being destroyed.
"It seems that most of our agents are well off or rich and do not relate to the average man on the street. I am one of the average men on the street. I feel the worry caused by rising gas prices. I see my friends hurting because they're laid off. I have some great ideas for putting this country back to work that do not require huge expenditures of taxpayer money, he said, In his news release.相关的主题文章:

mbt online-Weekend of fun with Adventure addiction

mbt outlet-Triathlon class trains school for life

mbt espa?a-Essex clubs win a brace of silvers at U

mbt outlet-RiverDogs world wide web 'Run Forrest R

mbt outlet-Yaniz problems on for city race
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 13:25 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 26 queries .