找回密码
 加入科信
查看: 981|回复: 0

mbt precios-First six spots selected for Gold Cup and Saucer Race

[复制链接]
gene91997 发表于 2013-8-28 21:12:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First six spots selected for Gold Cup and Saucer Race
The first six spots within your $60,000 Gold Cup and Saucer final are now settled as Trial's 1 and 2 were held weekend and Sunday at the Charlottetown Driving Park.
Fleet sensing and Gilles Barrieau took Trial 1 in 1:53, After chasing after pacesetter Fire On The Water,mbt precios, pushed by Anthony MacDonald. MacDonald sent his charge to front through fractions of 27, 55.3, plus 1:23.4 before being caught by the first over Fleet sense. Oakmont, With individual Danny Romo, Finished third to also earn a spot in one last. Secret Weapon achieved fourth, And tremendous Armbro N was fifth, despite the fact that final spots went to Pan Larceny, In picturesque and Chasin Racin. Chasin Racin (brian MacDonald) Finished sixth but was placed eighth for disturbing Im Gorgeous (chris Stevenson) And slamming him off stride at the quarter pole.
Firethorn was the winner in 1:51.3 in Sunday afternoon's Trial 2 with John MacDonald in the bike for pet trainer Ron MacDonald and owners JP Stables of Winchester, Ont.
CDP record holder Part Shark was sent to front by driver Gilles Barrieau and laid down fractions of 27.2, 55.2, and then 1:24.1, Before being collared down the stretch your muscles by Firethorn in a 27.2 greatest quarter. Did It Again finished third for driver Marc Campbell to make the last. Race favourite Southwind Lynx was caught out everyone in your mile and finished fourth for driver Stevenson, With most significant Success fifth. another finishers were Carnivore, west Raydar,mbt madrid, Rare special place, nicer looking Tuff As Nails.
"I originally bought a horse called One False Move and I decided to take him but he didn't pan out,'' MacDonald said after Firethorn's trial win. "Firethorn we professed for $30,000 and he got better at the time so we took him home. We needed something in it. Just to have a great time.''
MacDonald knew Part Shark deserved respect but how race unfolded allowed Firethorn to get handy to him.
"(portion Shark) Went some pretty tough fractions and up the backstretch I wasn't sure if I could catch him. But located on the last turn he came back to me and my horse swelled up and I figured I had him, in spades.''
Firethorn is unseen any miles faster than 1:53 and change over Rideau Carleton but John MacDonald says those miles are more remarkable than they appear.
"He doesn't get enough credit for those miles. the entire (first) Halves were 57 and renew. Like he paced a back half in 54 and change last week. That's hard to do on a track like that. We thought with a trip like he had today although go in 1:52 or alternatively 1:51 and switch.''
MacDonald says drawing the rail in the Gold Cup and Saucer final and getting another twohole trip would be ideal for Firethorn but isn't required for the Dragon Again pacer to have a shot at victory Saturday.
"He's splendid second or third over,mbt madrid,'' MacDonald described. "If the flow brings him into the race and he can spring off a helmet at the top of the stretch he can beat some nice horses. he just went in 1:51 and a piece and there are only a small number of horses that can do that so he's legit.''相关的主题文章:

mbt madrid-1 in 14 avoid ultimate standard race labels Abilene Reporter

mbt precios-Boston gathering bombings

mbt outlet-Jono Searby is the term for 'One Hull o

mbt madrid-Manheim glows from the course of Saturd

mbt precios-species is on in Camas
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 15:55 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 26 queries .