找回密码
 加入科信
查看: 1041|回复: 0

tiffany milano-Creativity and Chaos

[复制链接]
kelin45955 发表于 2013-9-3 12:05:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Creativity and Chaos,tiffany milano
is at the edge of chaos,tiffany outlet. Psychologist Robert Bilder
Creative thinking involves dual and often opposing qualities such as convergence and divergence,tiffany italia, control and abandon, order and disorder, certainty and uncertainty.
A symposium last year brought together researchers from UCLA's Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior with eminent Buddhist scholars for a conversation about their distinctive yet complementary understandings of compassion, creativity, mental flexibility and attention, as well as the role mindfulness meditation may play in cultivating these qualities. er. chaotic ( a complement of course)
In A Designers manual Mollison talks about the apparent visual order of industrial agriculture such as midwest cornfields as really being very chaotic in terms of natural systems, requiring huge energy inputs causing great damage waste compared with a rainforest say.
Being a creative person( I use pieces of or scraps frequently to create clothing or jewelry)I hear what the article is saying about the creative mind being messy. I have to beg to differ that this is where the mind STAYS while doing a project,tiffany milano, yes my craft room/house can be chaotic,tiffany outlet, but to enjoy the fruit of my labor I clean ( OCD anyone?) before I can really see the beauty. Who has ever walked into an art show and not seen the beauty created in messy studios? yet artist display their work in an organized way for it to be be others. Messiness and creativity go hand and hand,tiffany e co, but one must clean up the mess at some point to see the fuller picture.相关的主题文章:

tiffany outlet-Pods should make it to the big show

tiffany outlet italia-Esattamente quello Spec Casa

tiffany anelli-L'Investitore Candy desiderato

tiffany gioielli shop-Fractal Design Define Mini i

tiffany anelli-Tessuti mondo-variante
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 17:08 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 26 queries .